Have you ever read a book that spoke of something you’ve always felt, but never been able to put into words?
Have you ever read a book that you’ve enjoyed so thoroughly that you wish you thought to create it?
This is my “I wish I wrote that…” book list. These books make me laugh. They make me cry. (In no particular order)
Read them. Enjoy them. Share them.
- I Yam a Donkey! by Cece Bell
- Ish by Peter H. Reynolds
- What To Do With a Box by Jane Yolen
- Dear Dragon by Josh Funk
- Go, Dog, Go! by P. D. Eastman
- We Eat Dinner in the Bathtub by Angela Shelf Medearis
- Worm Loves Worm by J. J. Aistrian
- I Don’t Like Koala by Sean Ferrell and illustrated by Charles Santoso